Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sunday Salon

With just two days of work left until Christmas vacation, I'm finding it difficult to get too excited about lesson planning today.


Instead, I am going to tackle Little Sister's bedroom, which may be the death of me.  Some kids are good about organizing themselves, but she is not one of them.  Right now it is so messy that it is overwhelming to me and to her.

Earlier today we had our church Christmas program. It went well, and it is good to x that off our to do list.





I am mostly done with Christmas shopping, which is a good thing.  I haven't had to battle the crowds at the mall this weekend, and instead the girls and I did a bit of baking yesterday.  Little Sister made homemade cinnamon rolls.  Middle Sister is still working on cut-out Christmas cookies and Big Sister has a few things she plans on baking yet this afternoon.


I have a stack of Christmas cards to send out - after I address them.  If I manage to make it out of Little Sister's room alive, that is my next project.

I have no idea what I'll end up making for supper - and in fact, we haven't even had lunch yet.  I'm hoping inspiration strikes at some point, but I would be happy with scrambled eggs.

Enjoy this last Sunday before Christmas, everyone! Hopefully you are done with rushing around and enjoying the holiday.

1 comment:

Ti said...

I have to tackle The Girl's room as well. She 'cleans' by putting everything under her bed or in her closet. The dog pulls stuff out from under the bed which almost makes me think the pup is trying to get her in trouble. There is a bit of sibling rivalry there even though one of them is a dog.