Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday Five



I love maps and I love Americana style decor, so this USA wall hanging is something I would love to have up somewhere in my house.  I don't have a lot hanging right now, but I also don't have a lot of wall space, either.  

My entry is a big mess on most days.  In a split level house, the entry area is not very big, which doesn't help matters.  I would love to change it up a bit and found this bench on Pottery Barn's website.  It won't be happening any time soon, but I am keeping this in mind since it is small-ish and might conceal some of the clutter.



I don't know how many sweaters a person can have before they have too many.  I probably have already reached my limit. But if I needed another one, this is one I would add to my collection.


I own very few things from Sundance, but always enjoy looking at their merchandise.  I think this t-shirt is dressy enough I could wear it to work.



Homemade larabars.  OK.  I have been forced into learning to like larabars because of the meal plan I have been following for my exercise class.  I am actually anxious to try making my own larabars  sometime soon. The chocolate peanut butter are ones I think I would really like (obviously they aren't the healthiest variety I could choose!).

1 comment:

Ti said...

We have an issue with shoes in my entry. We have baskets for such things but now they are overrun by too many shoes. We have a 2-story and I find that if I keep the shoes upstairs, the kids wear them down and then mess up the carpet. I only have carpet upstairs.

I would love a nice, cabinet for them that does not look like a shoe holder.

Speaking of footwear, I saw these slippers on Instagram and drooled a little. I like the blue ones with the pink pom.

http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens-Shoes-Boots/Slippers/AR634-BLU/Womens-Sea-Mist-Velvet-slipper.html