Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Break 2014

Our annual spring break trip to the Mall of America this year.  It was a full day of shopping.  The big excitement was the hair straighteners that my friend Crystal and I bought.  

 Elevator in Forever 21


Little Sister with her Build a Bear


 Crystal, me and her daughter, Angelle at the Rainforest Cafe for lunch


 Johnny Rockets for supper. Loved the music!


Supper at Johnny Rockets.  Middle Sister's curls from Alon in the mall

Home by 11:00 PM.  It was fun-filled day that ended with a bit of snowy driving in Minnesota.  Luckily the roads weren't bad for long.  

The girls were back at school the next morning and after dropping them off, I headed back to bed.

1 comment:

Ti said...

I love Johnny Rockets! We hope to hit one on our Spring Break too.