Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Five

Forever 21 had theses super cute booties on sale for just $27.80. The price is right for me considering I won't be wearing these a ton.  Saw these at the Mall of America, but didn't purchase them then. Now I am trying to decide if it is worth ordering online.

I can't help but feel nostalgic for my 80's childhood.  This Simon toy I purchased from Marbles the Brain Store in the MOA.  I'm going to say this was a totally logical purchase because it is educational. 


JCrew had these super cute Ts available  - I don't think the picture does them justice.  A bit nicer than your average T, I could wear this to work with khakis this spring.

And sometimes it is just the simple things....like having a sink with running water.  This means things are getting closer to being back to normal.  

I have my friend Aimee to thank for my newest guilty pleasure.  I have tried both the traditional whipped peanut butter, and also the s'mores flavor.  Despite my love of peanut butter, I think I like the s'mores kind a bit more.  I am going to have to limit my purchases of this because I snacked on this all morning on Wednesday while I was home over spring break.

2 comments:

Ti said...

Hahahaha, Simon. A classic!

Running water is good! Just a little more time and soon your kitchen will be yours again.

I love peanut butter but I cannot handle all the sugar that the major brands have. I have to have raw almond butter or raw peanut butter without sugar which makes it taste like ground up plants, but I've grown used to it.

Peaceful Reader said...

I love your new sink look! I do remember Simon and the J.Crew t is pretty hot!