Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Five

The Friday Five is a weekly meme hosted by Darci at The Good Life.  Hop on over to check out her Friday Five post.




 First of all - Happy Birthday, Mom! Today is my mom's birthday which means after school the girls and I will head over with pizza and bake a cake at her house.   

I made fun of my family for their short-lived obsession with Flappy Birds, but I tried Splashy Fish last night and became addicted myself.  My high score? A whopping 4.  Pathetic, I know.  I grabbed my ipod earlier, but I am forcing myself to be a bit more productive before I get sucked in again.




I haven't looked in Hanna Andersson in a while, but I love this cute little skirt.  It's on sale right now, too, so I might have to break down and buy it - anticipating some warm weather where the idea of wearing a skirt doesn't make me shiver.

A new website I discovered where I am anxious to read more about living simply - The Art of Simple- has been interesting and thought provoking as I read the many posts.


House of Cards- my  newest show that I am spending free time watching on Netflix. Is it any wonder my reading has slowed down? Friends have strongly recommended this show to me, and even though I claim I am not a TV watcher, am enjoying some of these new-to-me series (guilty pleasures).


1 comment:

Ti said...

My daughter's score on Flappy Birds in like 176 or something. Ridiculous, really. Mine is 6.

That skirt is a classic pattern. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Have fun celebrating your mom's bday!! Eat some cake for me!